Denis Welby, Practitioner
I called my business Shiatsu Den as a place for people looking to improve their well being by re balancing the connection between their mind and body in a safe and supported environment.
After many years of study and practice I am a firm believer in the ancient Asian well being philosophy of endeavoring to maintain balance physically, emotionally and energetically. The desire to assist people achieve this all round balance has led me to provide Shiatsu and Oriental therapies to compliment Stretch therapy classes.
I have been taught with on going classes and practice of both Peter Scott Iyengar & Shadow yoga formats for over 20 years and teaching stretch therapy and a Shiatsu practitioner for over 14 years.
With the combination of shiatsu, oriental therapies ( based on traditional chinese medicine ) and the practice of stretch therapy, a person will vastly improve how hey move through everyday life.
- National accredited Diploma Yoga teaching 2008
- National accredited Diploma of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies certification 2012
- Stretch Therapy teacher training Kit Laughlin 2015
- Certified Myofascial Dry Needling Manual Medicine Australia 2014 - Current
- STAA member of the Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia certification - current
- Shiatsu Den is Personal & Professional Indemnity Insured since 2008
- Current Police, Working with children checks & Level two First Aid qualified